Come explore Tofino from our affordable beachfront cabins. Great for couples, families, or even pets!
There’s no shortage of things to do on and around beautiful MacKenzie Beach, in Tofino, B.C., where keeping the kids happy is as easy as stepping outside your cabin.
- Have fun on the beach. We have plenty of beach toys and boogie boards at your disposal. Build sand castles, observe the tidal pools, play soccer, or comb the beach for shells.
- Take a walk through the adjacent Pacific Rim rainforest.
- Head to the Raincoast Interpretive Centre for a fun and informative learning environment. The Raincoast Education Society has weekly beach explorations right in front of Ocean Village!
- Wrap up your day with a swim in our 50-foot indoor heated saltwater pool or a campfire roasting hotdogs and marshmallows. Enjoy a well-earned evening glass of wine with a front row seat at one of Tofino’s most beautiful sunset spots.
- Ocean Village Resort has lots of games, books, arts and crafts for the kids to enjoy.
- Stay tuned for upcoming Tofino events and festivals. Each week we’ll have a calendar available for family activities going on in and around Tofino.